FIT 4-204, Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084, P.R.China
Author and developer of tool XMap.
(Last modified: Apr 14, 2021)
- 2019 - Present: Ph.D candidate in Cyberspace Security, Tsinghua University
- 2015 - 2019: B.E. in Information Security / LL.B. (Double Major), Nankai University
- Network Security
- Protocol Security
- IPv6 Security
- DNS Security
- Internet Measurement
[DSN ‘21] Xiang Li, Baojun Liu, Xiaofeng Zheng, Haixin Duan, Qi Li, Youjun Huang. Fast IPv6 Network Periphery Discovery and Security Implications. In Proceedings of the 2021 IEEE/IFIP International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks, Virtual event, June 2021.
- ICDCS ‘21
- ESORICS ‘20
- ICPDAS ‘19
XMap is an open-source network scanner that enables researchers to perform Internet-wide IPv6 & IPv4 network research scanning efficiently. XMap is reimplemented and improved thoroughly from ZMap and is fully compatible with ZMap, armed with the “5 minutes” probing speed and novel IPv6 scanning techniques. XMap can be used to conduct large-scale IPv6 network scanning for device discovery and security assessments and help us gain more insights into the IPv6 networks.
- Cyber Security Scholarship of China Internet Development Foundation, 2018
- The 2nd Prize in National Collge Student Information Security Contest, 2018
- The 3rd Prize in National Cryptography Contest, 2017
- China National Scholarship, 2017
- China National Scholarship, 2016
- 105/2/22 (total)
- IPv6 Routing Loop Vulnerability (2021): 105/2/22