Kaiwen Shen (沈凯文)
Tsinghua University, Network and Information Security Lab, Ph.D.17, PhD candidate
Tsinghua University FIT Building 1-213
Network and Information Security Lab (NISL)
Institute for Network Science and Cyberspace
CTFer in #Redbud#, #Bluelotus# and #Tea Deliverers#
- Protocol security
- Data Security
- Web Security
2019 1rd place in HITCON CTF 2019
- 2019 3rd place in DEFCON CTF 2019
- 2018 6th place in DEFCON CTF 2018
- [DSN’22] HDiff: A Semi-automatic Framework for Discovering Semantic Gap Attack in HTTP Implementations, Kaiwen Shen, Jianyu Lu, Yaru Yang, Jianjun Chen, Mingming Zhang, Haixin Duan, Jia Zhang, Xiaofeng Zheng. In the 52nd Annual IEEE/IFIP International Conference on Dependable Systems and Network, 2022.
- [USENIX Security’ 22] A Large-scale and Longitudinal Measurement Study of DKIM Deployment. Chuhan Wang, Kaiwen Shen, Minglei Guo, Yuxuan Zhao, Mingming Zhang, Jianjun Chen, Baojun Liu, Xiaofeng Zheng, Haixin Duan, Yanzhong Lin, Qingfeng Pan. A Large-scale and Longitudinal Measurement Study of DKIM Deployment. In the 31th USENIX Security Symposium, Vancouver, BC, Canada, August 2022
- [USENIX Security’ 21] Weak Links in Authentication Chains: A Large-scale Analysis of Email Sender Spoofing Attacks. Kaiwen Shen, Chuhan Wang, Minglei Guo, Xiaofeng Zheng, Chaoyi Lu, Baojun Liu, Yuxuan Zhao, Shuang Hao, Haixin Duan, Qinfeng Pan, Min Yang. In the 30th USENIX Security Symposium, Vancouver, BC, Canada, August 2021
- [CCS’ 20] Talking with Familiar Strangers: An Empirical Study on HTTPS Context Confusion Attacks. Mingming Zhang, Xiaofeng Zheng, Kaiwen Shen, Ziqiao Kong, Chaoyi Lu, Yu Wang, Haixin Duan, Shuang Hao, Baojun Liu, Min Yang. In Proceedings of the ACM SIGSAC Conference on Computer and Communications Security, Orlando, USA, November 2020.
- [DSN’20] CDN Backfired: Amplification Attacks Based on HTTP Range Requests. Weizhong Li, Kaiwen Shen, Run Guo, Baojun Liu, Jia Zhang, Haixin Duan, Shuang Hao, Xiarun Chen, and Yao Wang. In the 50th IEEE/IFIP International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks, Valencia, Spain, July 2020.
- [NDSS’20] CDN Judo: Breaking the CDN DoS Protection with Itself. Ruo Guo, Weizhong Li, Baojun Liu, Shuang Hao, Haixin Duan, Jia Zhang, Kaiwen Shen, Jianjun Chen and Ying Liu. In the ISOC Network and Distributed System Security Symposium (NDSS), San Diego, CA, Feb. 2020.