Mingming Zhang (张明明)
FIT 4-206, Tsinghua University, Beijing 100084, P.R.China
- 2018 - Present: PhD student, Tsinghua University
- 2014 - 2018: B.E. in Information Security / LL.B. (Double Major), Nankai University
- Network Security
- Internet Measurement
- Web PKI
[CCS’ 20] Talking with Familiar Strangers: An Empirical Study on HTTPS Context Confusion Attacks Mingming Zhang, Xiaofeng Zheng, Kaiwen Shen, Ziqiao Kong, Chaoyi Lu, Yu Wang, Haixin Duan, Shuang Hao, Baojun Liu, Min Yang In Proceedings of the ACM SIGSAC Conference on Computer and Communications Security, Orlando, USA, November 2020.
[IMC ’19] An End-to-End, Large-Scale Measurement of DNS-over-Encryption: How Far Have We Come?. Chaoyi Lu, Baojun Liu, Zhou Li, Shuang Hao, Haixin Duan, Mingming Zhang, Chunying Leng, Ying Liu, Zaifeng Zhang and Jianping Wu In Proceedings of the Internet Measurement Conference, Amsterdam, Netherlands, October 2019. IETF/IRTF Applied Networking Research Prize
[FOCI ’18] Measuring Privacy Threats in China-Wide Mobile Networks Mingming Zhang, Baojun Liu, Chaoyi Lu, Jia Zhang, Shuang Hao and Haixin Duan. 8th USENIX Workshop on Free and Open Communications on the Internet, Baltimore, MD, USA, August 2018.
- CCS’19, ESORICS’20
- IRTF Applied Networking Research Prize (ANRP), 2020
- First Prize in International Cyber Security Competition (GeekPwn), 2019
- Cyber Security Scholarship of China Internet Development Foundation, 2018
- China National Scholarship, 2017