Tsinghua University FIT Building 1-204
Institute for Network Science and Cyberspace
CTFer in Redbud, Bluelotus and Tea Deliverers
(Updated at 2023.11.14)
- 2020 - now: Tsinghua University，Institute for Network Sciences and Cyberspace，PhD. candidate
- 2016 - 2020: Sun Yat-Sen University，School of Data and Computer Science，B.Sc.
- Internet Measurement
- Analysis of Internet Protocol
- 2021 3rd place in DEFCON 2021 Final
- 2021 1st place in Digital China Innovation Contest 2021
- 2021 First prize in XCTF 2021 Final
- 2020 1st place in WCTF Campus 2020
[PAM ‘22’] Fenglu Zhang, Chaoyi Lu, Baojun Liu, Haixin Duan and Ying Liu. Measuring the Practical Effect of DNS Root Server Instances: A China-Wide Case Study. Passive and Active Measurement Conference 2022, Virtual event, March 2022.
[NDSS ’21] Chaoyi Lu, Baojun Liu, Yiming Zhang, Zhou Li, Fenglu Zhang, Haixin Duan, Ying Liu, Joann Qiongna Chen, Jinjin Liang, Zaifeng Zhang, Shuang Hao and Min Yang. From WHOIS to WHOWAS: A Large-Scale Measurement Study of Domain Registration Privacy under the GDPR. In Proceedings of the Network and Distributed System Security Symposium 2021, Virtual event, February 2021.
- Tsinghua University Scholarship (first-class, 2022)
- Tsinghua University Scholarship (first-class, 2021)
- National Scholarship, Sun Yat-Sen University (2018, 2019)
A tool for literature researching: secpaper.cn