- J. Zhuge, L. Gu, H. Duan, Investigating China’s Online Underground Economy. Conference on the Political Economy of Information Security in China, San Diego, US, Apr, 2012. Full paper published at July 2012. [Full Paper]
- Z. Chen, G. Gu, J. Zhuge, J. Nazario, X. Han, WebPatrol: Automated Collection and Replay of Web-based Malware Scenarios, to appear inProceedings of the 6th ACM Symposium on Information, Computer and Communications Security (ASIACCS’11) , HongKong, China, March 2011.
- C. Song, J. Zhuge*, X. Han, Z. Ye, Preventing Drive-by Download via Inter-Module Communication Monitoring, In Proceedings of the 5th ACM Symposium on Information, Computer and Communications Security (ASIACCS’10) , Beijing, China, Apr 2010. (full paper accept ratio: 25/166 = 15%)
- C. Song, C. Qin, J. Zhuge*, et al, MwSandbox: On Improving the Efficiency of Automated Coarse-grained Dynamic Malware Analysis, Proceedings of the 14th Youth Conference on Communication, July 2009.
- J. Zhuge*, T. Holz, C. Song, J. Guo, X. Han, and W. Zou. Studying Malicious Websites and the Underground Economy on the Chinese Web, In Proceedings of the 7th Workshop on the Economics of Information Security (WEIS’08), Hanover, NH, USA, June 2008. Springer Book “Managing Information Risk and the Economics of Security” Chapter, Jan 2009.
- J. Zhuge, Y. Zhou, J. Guo, et al. Malicious Websites on the Chinese Web: Overview and Case Study, 20th Annual FIRST Conference (FIRST’08), British Columbia, Canada, June 2008.
- Y. Zhou, J. Zhuge*, et al. Matrix: a Distributed Honeynet and its Applications, 20th Annual FIRST Conference (FIRST’08), British Columbia, Canada, June 2008.
- J. Zhuge*, T. Holz, X. Han, C. Song, and W. Zou. Collecting Autonomous Spreading Malware Using High-interaction Honeypots, In Proceedings of 9th International Conference on Information and Communications Security (ICICS’07), Zhengzhou, China, Lecture Notes in Computer Science 4861, 438~451. Dec 2007.
- J. Zhuge*, X. Han, Y. Chen, Z. Ye, and W. Zou. Towards High Level Attack Scenario Graph through Honeynet Data Correlation Analysis, In Proceedings of the 7th IEEE Workshop on Information Assurance (IAW’06), West Point, New York, USA, 2006.
- J. Zhuge, and R. Yao*. Security Mechanisms for Wireless Home Network, In Proceedings of IEEE Global Telecommunications Conference 2003 (GLOBECOM’03), Vol. 3, pp. 1527-1531, San Francisco, USA, 2003.
- J. Zhuge, T. Holz, X. Han, J. Guo, and W. Zou. Characterizing the IRC-based Botnet Phenomenon, Peking University & University of Mannheim Technical Report, Nov 2007.
- Network Security Engineering and Practice, for undergraduate students of CS, Tsinghua University, Fall Semester from 2011 to present.
- Computer Network Security Technology and Practice, for graduated students of CS, Tsinghua University, Spring Semester from 2011 to present.
- SRT (Student Research Training) Course for undergraduate students, Tsinghua University, from 2011 to present.
- Network Hacking and Defense: Technology and Practice, for graduated students of EECS, Peking University, Fall Semester from 2008 to 2010.
- Research Course for undergraduate students, EECS, Yuanpei, and Other departments of Peking University.