(1) Funded Project
- CNGI Project: Identification, Authentication and Credit Service System for Campus Networks based on Validated Source IP Addresses. PI: Prof. Jianping Wu, Prof. Haixin Duan, 2009-2011;
- Key Projects in the National Science & Technology Pillar Program Sub-Program:Trusted Internet Security Service——Public Key Infrastructure, PI: Prof. Haixin Duan, 2009-2011;
- 973 Project: Internet Governance and Security Research based on Autonomy Management, PI: Prof. Jilong Wang, Prof. Haixin Duan, 2009-2014.
- NSFC Project: Mechanism Analysis and Detection Methods of Drive-by Download Exploits, PI: Prof Jianwei Zhuge, 2011-2013.
(2) Self-motivated Projects
- Web-based Network Access Authentication and Web SSO System
- Consesi: Collaborative network security service infrastructure
- IPv6 SocialVPN (SocialVPN)
- TCP Protocol Security Analysis and Intrusion Detection Evasion Techniques
- The Artemis Team: Exploit and Malware research